Egmonwen replied

296 weeks ago

Download Full Movie Machete In Hindi > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

After being set-up and betrayed by the man who hired him to assassinate a Texas Senator, an ex-Federale launches a brutal rampage of revenge against his former boss.
Three years ago in Mexico, determined Federale Machete is betrayed and set-up by his boss, resulting in his wife and child being murdered by drug kingpin Torrez. Now, in Texas, Machete resurfaces when hired to assassinate Senator McLaughlin, an extreme advocate against illegal immigration. Once again betrayed and set-up, Machete plots his revenge against the men who've wronged him with the help of resistance fighter Luz, ICE Agent Sartana, and the shotgun-toting Padre.
Wow! I think that all of you missed the point on this one, and so did the studio. The one genre they left out was that this film was a comedy, a political satire.<br/><br/>The audience was hysterical with laughter during the film! It&#39;s like a &quot;Spaghetti-Western&quot; and &quot;Austin Powers&quot; all rolled into one. A real comedy! A spoof of all &#39;man&#39; films. :-)) It&#39;s going to become another one of those cult classics, but hardly in a good way. The acting was horrid, the script was below elementary school level, the line delivery was some of the poorest that I&#39;ve ever heard, and Michele Rodriguez continued to play Michele Rodriguez. Lindsay Lohan was funny, but she too was just being Lindsay Lohan.<br/><br/>The only good performance was that of Robert De Niro, who is always on top of his game.<br/><br/>If you are rating this as a comedy, then I can understand the rating of 8.1, but if you&#39;re rating this on drama, action, and politics, the film isn&#39;t worth more than a 5.<br/><br/>This film is great for a laugh, but an 8.1 masterpiece it is not!
**1/2 out of (****)<br/><br/>Walking into &quot;Machete&quot;, I wasn&#39;t quite sure what to expect. Of course I acknowledged the fact that it was over-the-top stupidity, yet with positive critical reception. However, I wasn&#39;t sure to expect a good film or just a rather mediocre homage to the gritty, low-budget grindhouse movies. &quot;Machete&quot; is a little of both. While it&#39;s not a good film by any stretch of the word, it knows what it is and sticks with it. A plethora of films typically don&#39;t deliver what they promise and &quot;Machete&quot; isn&#39;t one of them. &quot;Machete&quot; is inclusive to gratuitous nudity, a high body count, blood spraying, a beefy Steven Seagel, and a 70&#39;s grindhouse feel to it. For that, I mildly recommend it. I haven&#39;t checked out the &quot;Grindhouse&quot; double feature, but I do realize &quot;Machete&quot; started out as a faux trailer for the aforementioned double feature. For a film like &quot;Machete&quot;, it&#39;s almost impossible to walk out disappointed. I mean, sure, it&#39;s not a great film, but you get what you paid for. And really, is that such a bad thing?<br/><br/>&quot;Machete&quot;, what originated from a faux trailer attached to the iconic &quot;Grindhouse&quot;, now makes its debut to film. Machete (Danny Trejo), is a Mexican immigrant that kicks butt, gets the ladies, and makes no excuses. However, immigration is against the law, which leaves Machete in the dust. However, Luz (Michelle Rodriguez), supports anti-immigration and tries to get the law abolished. While Sartana (Jessica Alba), is with immigration laws simply because it&#39;s a law. Robert De Niro and Steven Seagel also join the Robert Rodriguez directed feature film.<br/><br/>First of all, the film&#39;s performances are decent. For this being a B-film, the acting is surprisingly a notch better but when basing it as an A-film (which it doesn&#39;t intend to be), the acting is pretty much &quot;copy and paste&quot;. Furthermore, the script is fine. The one-liners are pretty funny and the dialog doesn&#39;t try to be high art, which is a reliever to some extent. Moreover, the gratuitous violence and nudity don&#39;t disappoint. While there are far more heads flying off then clothes, both will suffice Grindhouse fans. To add to that, the style of this film definitely gives it that 70&#39;s feel. It doesn&#39;t have the typical Grindhouse scratches and aged look (however, the first five minute are like that), but it still recaptures that feel.<br/><br/>While the pros outweight the cons, there are some flaws. First off, the pacing is offbeat. The beginning and middle are paced pretty well but the ending drags, which is a shame. Furthermore, for it being a Grindhouse flick, the money shots ran short. A Lohan scene and an intestinal scene doesn&#39;t cut it. I heard Grindhouse had numerous money shots, so why not this one?<br/><br/>Overall, &quot;Machete&quot; is simply good fun and doesn&#39;t try to be anything it&#39;s not. While the performances and script are not top notch, they aren&#39;t suppose to be. Actually, for this type of film, it&#39;s a cut or two above subpar. Worth a matinée. If you even dare not recommend &quot;Machete&quot;, then you&#39;ve just *beeped* with the wrong Mexican!
Like those '70s movies it borrows from, there's a blast of tongue-in-cheek politics built around a "They messed with the WRONG Mexican" message. No, this may not go over in Arizona.

a5c7b9f00b
Escape from New York full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieBig Boys Blue dubbed hindi movie free download torrentIn a Valley of Violence movie in hindi hd free downloadSix full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pUntitled Avengers Movie full movie 720p downloadY y hakusho: eiz hakusho 720p moviesBinihag full movie hd downloadDurham County movie download in hdDo No Harm movie download in hdLupin the 3rd in hindi 720p
Please log in to post a reply.